[Rhodes22-list] Northern Pull

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Oct 10 23:17:59 EDT 2005

I'm out too as of today.  It was a beautiful day here in Minnesota.  Temps
in the 60s and calm breezes, leaves turning--wonderful.  Dan helped with
vehicles and trailering and everything went smoothly.  He found us a great
deal on indoor winter storage.  You won't believe who else is storing their
boat here.  8-)

Slim