[Rhodes22-list] Northern Pull

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Oct 11 11:17:11 EDT 2005

Damn right he's famous.  It's the one and only Roger Pihlaja!  He finally
landed a job and it's here in the Twin Cities.  He's rented an apartment and
slip right on Lake Minnetonka just a few minutes drive or a two-hour sail
from where we dock Fandango.  His elder son is coming with him to study at
the U of M and his wife will probably finish the school year in Michigan and
join him then.  He, Dan and I will all be storing our boats at Joe's garage
about a half hour from the lake.

Slim