[Rhodes22-list] I would like to join

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 22:27:53 EDT 2005

you are in, but it work best in a question and answer
mode, I start where are you sailing and what is your
backround sail(the answer helps to give you the right
understandable answers), have you read:

Rhodes 22 Owners Group: http://www.rhodes22.org

Rhodes 22 FAQ:
http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/topics.html