[Rhodes22-list] Northern Pull

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:09:46 EDT 2005

Bill, My first guess as well but I was wondering if Roger had sold his boat.
I think he moved in the wrong direction but i sure hope it works out for
him.

I had exchanged a bunch of emails with Roger but none since he left list. He
was nice enough to actually loan me his 150 genny for a couple of months a
while back.

This weekend it is supposed to be mid 70s, fall in East TN is almost here!

Wally