[Rhodes22-list] Northern Pull

benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Wed Oct 12 11:40:34 EDT 2005

Did we run Roger off the list?  I mean, obviously, he left, but did we get an
"I'm taking my ball and going home" type of message, or did he just silently
disappear?

It was clear that his job search was mega-stressful, so I'm glad that's over for
him.  Hope he returns.  There certainly isn't anyone on list who will come up
with the same explainations for things that Roger would have!

Ben

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:09 , Wally Buck <tnrhodey at hotmail.com> sent: