[Rhodes22-list] Political: question Al-Z

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Oct 13 09:10:52 EDT 2005

Chris:
	What you heard is equivalent to the 'facts' that somebody on this
list quote with audacity.  The question you ask is like when did you join
the Klan?  I suspect that no one keeps accurate records on these
'brotherhood' terrorist groups.  If you attend a get together and generally,
speak the same tone and language, you be brother.
	Islam considers all to be Muslims, that means you too.  Therefore,
he became a Muslim at birth.  When he became a terrorist brother becomes a
non-factor as far as they are concerned.  However, Jordan was a source of
terrorist against Israel.  He just changed who he was attacking, as did many
others.
	Again, I doubt they keep membership roles.  Al Qaeda is a loosely
knit group that wants to create a totalitarian state theoretically based on
the Qur'an.  What they do not say, it is based on their narrow
interpretation of
what the Profit meant.  Furthermore, for Al Qaeda, no other interpretations
are allowed.

Ed K