[Rhodes22-list] Al - East TN

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:37:07 EDT 2005

Al,

I live in West Knoxville. My 84 R22 is slipped at Blue Springs Marina on
Watts Bar lake. There is another R22 owner on this list located in
Knoxville. Bill W. may pipe in here. Bill sails out of Concord Yacht Club.
There wasa third R22 on Cherokee Lake. This boat was for sale - did you buy
your boat local?

I sail my boat year round, I was out last Saturday and Sunday and expect to
overnight on the river this weekend as well.

Watts Bar is nice - see pics

Welcome to the list,

Wally