[Rhodes22-list] jokes

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 06:09:06 EDT 2005

Football FINALLY makes sense!

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football
game. They had
great
seats right behind their team's bench. After the game,
he asked her how
she
liked the experience.

"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the
tight pants and
all
the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why
they were killing
each
other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then
for the rest of
the
game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarter
back! Get the
quarter
back!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!"

 - from Rob Brucato

--
I was sitting in a coffee shop the other day and
noticed a blonde woman

She turned to me and asked, "How many is a
'brazilian'?"

 - from Rob Brucato