[Rhodes22-list] A little more on Islam

Bradley, David david.bradley at sap.com
Fri Oct 14 12:47:16 EDT 2005

Mike, thank you.  That was very interesting.  I'm more enlightened on a
part of the world that far too many Americans study in Church school
when they are 8 and then stop learning about -- I'll include myself in
that semi-literate group.  And I'm more curious than ever at the
motivations and "moral outrage" that begat Gulf War I, which begat 9/11
and Gulf War II and whatever else it is we have in the making.

Dave