[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Oct 17 17:21:27 EDT 2005

Interesting that a liberal can imply that I want black babies to die, and that's "intellectual debate", I respond to that person, telling her what I think of her personally, and that's a "meltdown". My response had nothing to do with being "right wing", and everything to do with being lied about and personally attacked.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast
>>> SMutart at CWRLaw.com 10/17/05 8:04 AM >>>
While you're eradicating the Mott family, please take this non sailing interloper out as well. I will still get updates from my Rhodes loving partner (law that is--one has to be careful with the words one chooses today )on the political banter, occasionally name calling and the inevitable right wing meltdowns of Herb and Ed. I want to say goodbye on that happy note. Great sailing, guys and ladies