[Rhodes22-list] Ugly Forcast

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 11:49:43 EDT 2005

Ed,

My oldest son and older brother are in Gulfport, MS
with two new pieces of equipment.  We had a phone
meeting last night to make sure they have a plan to
move the equipment inland and for the two of them to
get the hell out if need be.  It looks like Florida is
going to take the hit on this one.  We got a report
last night from another Memphis contractor who went to
New Orleans and it isn't pretty.  His equipment has
been vandalized and a pretty strong message was sent
to get the hell out!  Looks like Louisiana politics
and business hasn't been affected by the hurricane
that much.  We're very happy to be in southern
Mississippi and plan to stay there.  Good luck Tampa
to Ft. Meyers.

Brad

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT/gmex-ir4-loop.html

www.intellicast.com/Local/USNationalWide.asp?loc=usa&seg=StormCenter&prodgrp