[Rhodes22-list] Yea, Yea, Mr. Rummy

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Oct 23 20:19:59 EDT 2005

	Mr. Rummy said, "all we need would be 3 R22's to compete next year
to have our own class".  All this sounds fine while you are crewing on the
37'.  By then you will probably own it.  You have spent the last few weeks
softening up the wife, getting her to think it is her idea.
	And can we presume that the 37' has a wet bar?  And another wet bar
on deck?
	Captain Bob will probably have a blue water boat on the Savannah
water front.  Only I expect he will need a bigger one.  How many cabins
would all those girls need?  Saturday I saw a 39 foot Allied Mistress.  It
was a center cockpit with captain's quarters aft and a front cabin and two
bench bunks in the main saloon.  That is what Capt. Bob needs.  It was huge.
It was a ketch. The mizzen mast was as big as ours.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA