[Rhodes22-list] Yea, Yea, Mr. Rummy

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 20:36:11 EDT 2005

Ed,
What does any of that have to do with getting a fleet of R22's to compete  in
a charity event to raise money? I was hoping I could even get you to pry open
 your wallet, dust off a few Jackson's and come up to the good  end of the
lake for this event and do a little "for fun" racing. Yes,  alcohol is an
important part of this event as it always is with sailors  everywhere. I have never
seen so many Mt. Gay red hats in the same place at the  same time. You are
about the only non-drinking sailor I've ever known. Perhaps a  little Rum in your
stomach would even change your perspective on  politics......couldn't hurt.
:) My stomach hurts so much from laughing as I'm  writing this.
And, my wife really enjoys this as she is navigator and enjoys plotting and
mapping the course and keeping us all on the proper track. Get the starch out
of  your shorts and plan on joining us next year....you would be the 3rd R22
and  possibly Art could be the 4th. I'm already counting on Captain Bob as the
2nd  R22....hint, hint!
Link to the WCSC is:  _http://www.wcsc-sailing.org/_
(http://www.wcsc-sailing.org/)

Rummy, tired, sunburned and tired.