[Rhodes22-list] Lou's CB trunk almost done

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue Oct 25 15:41:07 EDT 2005

  Rhodies,
  Thanks for the support!
   Yeah, its no fun lifting a board inside a boat with no seats or
even a  cover on the cap..that first step is a doozie!
  I rigged a block from the poptop and ease the CB into its slot that way.
  **
  Can't wait until its time to lift a new Yamaha 8or 9 hp onto the
boat..  I think I m gonna pay the Marina to  use the fork lift!
  Lou