[Rhodes22-list] Lou's CB trunk almost done

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue Oct 25 15:58:57 EDT 2005

>Lou,
>The 8hp Tohatsu, 2 stroke weighs only 50 pounds.
>
>Rummy
*******
Rummy
  I know I know Im one of  those greenies who wanna save the water
from more oil and all..
and will a 8hp Tohatsu get me around Hells Gate where the Triboro
Bridge meets the East River, with the tide coming in and the current
going south?

  If  Im gonna spend the bucks for a new gasoline engine, its gonna be ONCE.
  Im only gonna lift the beast onto the mount ONCE also.
  its gonna get locked to the boat with hardened steel cables and and/
or a good motor lock or both cause where I dock, people been known to
swim with da fishes.
  Lou