[Rhodes22-list] Just for Michael

Stuart Rosenstein stu at amgcapital.net
Tue Oct 25 17:43:17 EDT 2005

Very funny

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of ed kroposki
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 7:55 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Just for Michael

Shipwrecked
A man, shipwrecked on an island for ten years, sees an unusual speck on the
horizon. "It's certainly not a ship," he thinks.

And as the speck gets closer and closer, he begins to rule out the
possibility of a small boat, then even a raft. Suddenly, emerging from the
surf comes this drop-dead gorgeous blonde woman wearing a wet suit and scuba
gear.

She approaches the stunned fellow and asks, "How long has it been since
you've had a cigarette?" "Ten years!" he says. She reaches over and unzips a
waterproof pocket on her left sleeve and pulls out a pack of fresh
cigarettes. He takes one, lights it, takes a long drag, and says, "Man, oh
man! Is that ever good!"

She then asks him, "How long has it been since you've had a sip of bourbon?"
Trembling, he replies, "Little more than ten years! "She reaches over,
unzips her waterproof pocket on her right sleeve, pulls out a flask,

and gives it to him. He opens the flask, takes a long swig, and says, "Wow,
that's absolutely fantastic!"

Then she starts slowly unzipping the long zipper that runs down the front of
her wet suit, looks at him seductively, and asks, "And how long has it been
since you've played around?"

The guy, with tears in his eyes, replies, "Oh my God! Don't tell me you've
got golf clubs in there!"