[Rhodes22-list] looking for suggestions for my new Rhodes 22

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Oct 26 07:44:50 EDT 2005

Dan,
Depends on where you are sailing. I sail on an inland lake and use a GPS  for
compass and knot meter. Don't really have much need for a compass however,
but it's nice to know where I'm going. I have a windex on top of the masthead
antenna and I use the centerboard as my depth gauge. If it drags, I'm getting
shallow.
I'm a firm believer in the KISS system. Always have been. Fewer POS's to
break. I'd rather be out sailing than worrying about why my knot meter isn't
reading properly, or is it?

Rummy