[Rhodes22-list] TO: Stuart Rosenstein, Dan Snyder

bgreenwald at optonline.net bgreenwald at optonline.net
Wed Oct 26 11:36:42 EDT 2005

I may be the culprit here - inadvertently.  I think I forwarded Stu one of Michael's jokes and somehow that led to his "membership"  I do believe him that he did not sign up - however, I told him he hasn't earned an easy out since he never found the time to hit the water with me this past season.

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach II