[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Lou on Motors

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Wed Oct 26 12:33:01 EDT 2005

Luis,
  thanks I want to see the sites, but I think I will go with the
recommendations of  an 8hp Tohatsu or Yamaha if I can find a dealer w
good prices within radar range.

  btw: I liked those pics you posted a while back of your family on
the boat taken from another vessel.
  hope all is well after the storms..
  sail safe
  Lou