[Rhodes22-list] looking for suggestions for my new Rhodes 22

daniel snyder danielsnyder at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 27 19:35:56 EDT 2005

Russ, it is amazing that after looking at dozens of websites offering every
conceivable depth/knot meter gadget, I had this afternoon concluded that the
Lowrance 337C unit was the best probable choice.  Then I read your email
which talked about the 335C.  I'll bet they are the same unit.  Thank you
for sharing your satisfaction with it!  Dan