[Rhodes22-list] New Brunswick was Apostle Islands

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 08:42:09 EDT 2005

I think Slim is heading North but ou are right St. Simons and Jekyll are
really nice. We stayed at Jekyll 2 nights and sailed back out through St.
Simons inlet on our recent cruise. Ed is right. This is a perfect area for a
R22. The tides are really strong but this is some of the most scenic areas
on the ICW.

I really wished we could have spent more time exploring.

Wally