[Rhodes22-list] At any price?

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 08:52:47 EDT 2005

Two major pipelines are down that feed the SE. I am not sure of the location
but these pipelines have no power and are not supplying depots. My
understanding is locals reservoirs will not be restored until pipelines are
pumping. I read this on CNN.com but it does not seem to be making the news.

Wally