[Rhodes22-list] Question for Bill Wickman?

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Thu Sep 1 11:29:32 EDT 2005

The web site, which has the same info as the magazine is:
www.ussailing.org

Bill W.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "ed kroposki"          |
|         |           <ekroposki at charter.net>|
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           09/01/2005 09:51 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           Rhodes 22 mail list    |
  |       To:       "'The Rhodes 22 mail list'" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [Rhodes22-list] Question for Bill Wickman?                                                                   |

Bill:
             What is he web site for that sailing emagazine?
Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA