[Rhodes22-list] New Brunswick was Apostle Islands

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Sep 1 12:51:45 EDT 2005

Anne,

There sure seem to be a lot of Brunswicks.  I'm going to Fredericton, New
Brunswick, Canada!  I'll be up there the last two weekends in Sept and all
of Oct.  Just weekends, though, I'll fly in and out each weekend so I'll
still be home a lot.  Mary Ann is going to pick some Thur and Fri to take
off and go with me.  Neither of us have been to that neck of the woods so it
should be fun.

"Once a year, go someplace you've never been before."  -The Dalai Lama

Slim