[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Sep 1 17:35:31 EDT 2005

Sheldon:
	You caught us just as we are getting ready to disconnect Long Island
from the mainland.  We are this minute arranging to disconnect the Throgs
Neck, Whitestone, Triboro, Queensboro and Brooklyn bridges.  You best learn
to speak Icelandic.  With the ocean currents that may be where you are
heading.  Long Island sound is scheduled to be the Connecticut Sea.  You may
want to get into your boat and sail northwest before you pass Cape Cod.  Bon
Voyage.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA