[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Katrina see latest track

thenacarville at bellsouth.net thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 1 23:56:42 EDT 2005

Wally,
Thanks for asking....we are fine...better than most....spending most of my "extra" time trying to find friends and let others know who is accounted for....so far we are still missing a few but most have checked in....several have lost everything but have the skills and resources to make a comeback....others will need a boost...the emotional scars are going to be hard to deal with...keep all the good vibes you can muster humming in my general direction and I will keep plugging away at the mountain of things needing to be done....
Thena