[Rhodes22-list] New Orleans Flood control funding

thenacarville at bellsouth.net thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 2 00:20:40 EDT 2005

Saroj,
It is late and I am incredibly tired....I can't tell you how it makes me feel to have someone use this situation in the way you have just done....just for the record, there are many complex issues involved and you obviously don't understand them....PLEASE don't use the suffering and loss down here and tie it in with your personal agenda....it is inappropriate at this time.
Thena