[Rhodes22-list] A newbie to the list

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Fri Sep 2 15:46:07 EDT 2005

Pete,
Check out the Rhodes22 site and FAQ.  I think Ed has posted the link.
Everyone here is really good at answering specific questions.  Instead of
asking "how do you like it?" ask about a specific feature or aspect that
you interested in learning more about.  I've been in the Rhodes 22 in heavy
weather and will testify that the boat will survive far more than its crew.

Bill Wickman

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "mcalpinite"           |
|         |           <mcalpinite at ALLTEL.net>|
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           09/02/2005 01:59 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           Rhodes 22 mail list    |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  |       To:       <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>                                                                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [Rhodes22-list] A newbie to the list                                                                         |

Hello everyone,
I am interested in the Rhodes 22.
I am retired and live in North Florida near Live Oak.
Look forward to hearing all the comments on this great sounding boat, and
also would love to hear from anyone who has encountered heavy weather
sailing with the 22.
 Best regards, Pete Shaw..McAlpin,Fl.