[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Pete Shaw

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Sep 2 20:27:36 EDT 2005

Pete,
	I did not know that the Suwannee River was big enough to sail on.
Are you planning to sail up and down the river?  What happens when you bump
one of those alligators?
	I can see it now, sailboat captain unable to steer because alligator
biting rudder.
	See:  www.canoe-suwannee.com/suwannee.htm or
www.cavephoto.com/KTE/SRSP.htm

Ed K