[Rhodes22-list] Another Reply to Pete Shaw

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Sep 2 21:55:26 EDT 2005

Pete:
	That is an interesting suggestion.  I have had my boat to Amelia
Island.  What is it like at Steinhatchee these days?  Do you know of a motel
marina combination there?  How about a ramp.  How are the bugs?
	Did you look at the General Boats Web page?  Somebody got a price
list for the boat that Stan plans to take to the shows.  It priced out at
$50,000.
	It is going to be a very special boat.  It is the first boat from
his fancy and expensive new computer generated deck and hull molds.  The
first show that it is supposed to go to is Newport News, Va.  That is if it
gets finished.

Ed K