[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Accept Cuba's offer to send doctors to the hurricane victims!

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Sun Sep 4 17:33:35 EDT 2005

I just sent the letter copied below to Mr. Bush, and my representatives to the Federal Government (VA Senators and representatives) requesting that they accept the offered help.  If you wish to do the same, please click on the following link:
http://www.pephost.org/CubaAidAlertVNW

You will be able to send the letter below, modify it, or compose an entirely different one.  They make it easy to select your representatives.

The Cubans have the resourses and invaluable experience in dealing with catastrophe's of this kind.  Let's do what we can to ensure than no more victims die needlessly.

Saroj