[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Katrina see latest track

Todd &#38 Julie Zumach zumach at pctcnet.net
Mon Sep 5 09:38:16 EDT 2005

Rummy,

You must have traveled to Northern Wisconsin! We had $3.39 per gallon in Phillips
on Saturday morning. It has since dropped to $3.19.

Ahhh, life in the northwoods; we complain about the little things, but forget
that there are others who have far greater problems.

Todd Z.
Phillips, WI

On Mon Sep  5  7:42 , R22RumRunner at aol.com sent: