[Rhodes22-list] Continental clarification

kostmst at comcast.net kostmst at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 20:27:46 EDT 2005

I bought a Rhodes Continental (22) from Stan in June 1980.  Stan's factory was on Long Island at the time.  I visited the factory to see the manufacturing progress as well as to select the cushion material and other optional items.  The boat as delivered had (and still has) the 'RC22' logo on the mainsail.

Tom
SV Circe