[Rhodes22-list] Reply to David Bradley, sailing blogg

Bradley, David david.bradley at sap.com
Mon Sep 5 23:57:23 EDT 2005

Thanks, Stan, Brad and Ed and others.  No offense taken; just thought I
had done somebody wrong.  I'll get the hang of it.  Someone needs to
help Bill stick up for the rest of the liberal Northeast.

And Brad, when I multiply 12.5 million households time 5 people
(assuming the government only lets them have one kid but at least two of
their parents are living with them), I think I get to the 5% of 1.2
billion souls that you mentioned.  Number aside, aren't we saying the
same thing -- that the advent of the Chinese middle class is a myth?  By
the way, the EIU didn't use the Chinese gov't as their data source.
I'll find the name of the firm they cited and let you know.

Dave