[Rhodes22-list] Stan, start the press release

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Sep 6 11:33:23 EDT 2005

Ben:
	Fantastic!
	Remember to make sure centerboard is up before moving.
	Need help in moving?  Looks like a tow truck with a strap might
work.  Or a big balloon under the bow to raise it enough to go backward.
Those kind of balloons are used to turn upright truck trailers that have
landed on their sides.  Maybe just some rubber boats?  Or have you already
solved this situation.
	Was the mast down?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA