[Rhodes22-list] Rummies observation

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 6 11:21:33 EDT 2005

Brad,

> investigated and will be.  What did the head of FEMA
> do before that job?  I forget, I think he was some
> political hack, kinda like Truman.

The answer:
 "Before joining the Bush administration in 2001, Brown spent 11 years as
the
commissioner of judges and stewards for the International Arabian Horse
Association, a breeders' and horse-show organization based in Colorado"
http://business.bostonherald.com/businessNews/view.bg?articleid=100857

Have fun at MCPP - lots of problems for you guys to solve.

Ron