[Rhodes22-list] The top 2000

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Thu Sep 8 14:52:45 EDT 2005

Michael wrote:

"I am staring to think, they should take the top 2000
officals in this mess and put them on "gave digging"
details for two weeks, better to understand the cost
of thier actions, and to remeber for the reset of
thier goverment crearre. but will never happen, CYA."

---------------

I'd add after the "top 2000", "(regardless of race,
creed, color, national origin, political party, or
sexual orientation)".

This form of (well-phrased, MJM!) clusterfuck goes
well beyond politics.  It touches on the soul of
this nation, and challenges us to rethink a lot of
what we have taken for granted.

It is evident that true national security depends,
as it always has, on the common sense and compassion
of the common man, the cohesiveness of the community,
and the real, not virtual, authority of our leaders.

--
Robert Skinner