[Rhodes22-list] Blame the

ghpnn at bellsouth.net ghpnn at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 9 14:58:47 EDT 2005

Herb,

Are you intentionally missing the point for political purposes?

The disaster response was mismanaged. Thousands of Americans died as a result. If the failures are
covered up rather than examined they cannot be corrected. This is not a political issue. The only thing
that matters is that FEMA be improved to operate more effectively next time. We could start by
replacing Mr. Michael Brown, the fellow appointed by the President despite the fact that he has who
no disaster management experience, with an experienced professional. If you dispute this claim
about Mr. Brown's lack of experience just access the FEMA website and read his resume.

Hugh

> From: "Herb Parsons" <hparsons at parsonsys.com>
> Date: 2005/09/09 Fri PM 01:02:26 EDT
> To: <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
> Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Blame the
>
> Sorry Bill, your attempts to turn this to your political agenda is wrong. Most of it was an act of God,
the majority of the rest is an act of people that didn't believe what they were told, and chose to stay
(many are STILL making that choice). I've never seen so many bull-headed people so determined to
fulfill there own political agenda's on the graves of these poor people. At the risk of sounding
personal, your attitude and comments disgust me.