[Rhodes22-list] Time Out--Computer Question

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 22:20:10 EDT 2005

better add a few more detail, OS, bowser(betting) IE,
mail client (looks like netscape or a any mollza
devined ones), any I betting outlook is coming up. try
going tp
program->setting->control_panel->internet_options->program(tab)
and setting the e-mail to netscape,

second option is have the"bad" email client program
"cc" all mail it sends bad to yourself and set up a
message rule that place all email with you as the
"from" in the send box.

-mjm