[Rhodes22-list] Time Out--Computer Question

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Sep 10 02:22:35 EDT 2005

I'm using Firefox and Thunderbird, but I don't think I can get around
the problem using them.  Look at the Greenwich Town Site for the First
Selectman:

http://www.greenwichct.org/FirstSelectman/Selectman.asp

Click on the link to Jim Lash.

A box opens in a new window.  Can I send to that location in a way that
will provide me with a back-up of what I've done?  Can I determine the
address of that location and program something to send directly to it?

Bill Effros