[Rhodes22-list] Computer Question

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 04:12:04 EDT 2005

Sorry for the double posts.  I get about 100 junk
e-mails a day, mostly to my Yahoo bulk file, and
seldom bother to sort through them.  Last night, at
least one post to this group and a some to some other
groups got posted in my bulk file.  This seems to be
more of a problem when I'm on the road using dial-up
but that may be my imagination.  What parameters do
the bulk filters use?  Is it the subject line?
Senders address?  What e-mail program has the best and
most reliable bulk filter?

Brad