[Rhodes22-list] Time Out--Computer Question

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 08:22:06 EDT 2005

BTW it looks like their is not a single email address
on that site, They built it that way, most likely to
make sure that the email address can no be "harvested"
for spam. Looks like you have to call town hall to get
the RTM addresses. Or show up at a meeting, that
always fun :-) -mjm

http://www.greenwichct.org/FirstSelectman/Selectman.asp