[Rhodes22-list] Katrina, and What We Felt

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Tue Sep 13 08:48:38 EDT 2005

I have warm chills all over reading Brad's piece... and now we know the why
of "The Big One".  Of course I'm sorry for all the suffering it caused and
continues to cause so many.  However I believe that there is always a good
reason for everything no matter how devastating it seems at the time.  This
event was an opportunity for each of us to wake up and have a good look at
what our life is about... who we are in relation to the rest of humanity...
to reaffirm the 'divine' in every other human no matter how they appear to
us on the surface... and an opportunity to be a conduit for miracles.

Thank you Herb, for sharing Brad's and your story with me.

Saroj