[Rhodes22-list] Elvis

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Sep 14 10:31:25 EDT 2005

Also, Ben,

Could you tell us how Velvet Elvis was secured.  What worked.  What
didn't.  Why did it sustain so little apparent damage?  How did it come
free?  Did lines part?  Did hardware fail?  Did anchors break?  Did
chain hold?

We understand if this is not the first item on your list, but when you
get to it, those of us who fear that one day it will be our boats' turn
would love to know more before that day arrives.

Bill Effros