[Rhodes22-list] boat for sale, anyone?

Rick Evans ricke555 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 12:52:54 EDT 2005

Stan,

I own a columbia now. Once I can get up the cash to
buy a rhodes I will. I got a 2 year old son and one on
the way so it may be a few years till I can afford a
rhodes. So I just read and watch and learn what I can.

I am coming down to Annapolis to check it out first
hand and take a test sail. So I will see you in
October.

I guess its a good sign being quiet. I was always a
people watcher and help where I can.

Thanks
Rick

http://www.sailboatowners.com/classified/ownerview.tpl?owno=11244734864548773&fno=300&brsku=11244734864548773.2&bd=All&p1=0&p2=1000000&xs=All&l1=1&l2=26&active=T&sb=brand&dr=de&ad=owno

> > --- stan <stan at rhodes22.com> wrote:
> >
> >>     If anyone in the WI area is thinking of
> selling
> >> per the new GB program, we have a WI prospect
> >> looking
> >>
> >> stan/gbi

> >> Use Rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org, Help?
> >> www.rhodes22.org/list