[Rhodes22-list] Why Rebuild New Orleans?

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Sep 15 13:15:23 EDT 2005

Herb,

I noticed that, too, but after getting slammed by Ed, I backed off
mentioning it.

In fact, I think there are many things we agree on.

One would have to be the kindness and generosity you exhibited in
helping to deal with the aftermath of the hurricane, for which you have
my personal thanks and admiration.

Bill Effros