[Rhodes22-list] Puns intended.Humor, or at least an attempt at it.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 10:18:09 EDT 2005

Those who jump off a bridge in Paris are in Seine.

A man’s home is his  castle, in a manor of speaking.
Shotgun wedding:  A case of wife or  death.
A hangover is the wrath  of grapes.
When two egotists meet,  it’s an I for an I.
What’s the definition  of a will?
(It’s a dead  giveaway.)
In a democracy your  vote counts.
In feudalism  your count votes.
She was engaged to a  boyfriend with a wooden leg but broke it off.
If you don’t pay your  exorcist, you get repossessed.
With her marriage, she  got a new name and a dress.
The man who fell into  an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
You feel stuck with  your debt if you can’t budge it.
A lot of money is  tainted – it taint yours and it taint  mine.
A boiled egg in the  morning is hard to beat.
He had a photographic  memory that was never developed.
Those who get too big  for their britches will be exposed in the end.
Once you’ve seen one  shopping center, you’ve seen a mall.
Bakers trade bread  recipes on a knead-to-know basis.
Santa’s helpers are  subordinate clauses.
Acupuncture is a jab  well done.