[Rhodes22-list] Why Rebuild New Orleans?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 18:08:06 EDT 2005

Whoa, leave me out of this. I know very little about the geography of NYC.
However, I agree that "W" is dumb. Republicans wanted to call the Democrats
welfare program wasteful spending and now that the NO poor are in the news, they
 want to throw a ton of money at them and the region. Until the hurricane,
they  were the unseen and certainly not at the top of any Republicans agenda.
That being said. I'm ready to go back to watching football. Yes, us  liberals
watch football too.

Rummy