[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Today

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 13:19:30 EDT 2005

To all whom it may concern:
I will be unable to properly peruse the R-22 list today as I have decided to devote the entire day to sailing. The air temperature is 85 degrees, water temperature the same, and the winds are ESE at 12-15. Water is blue (but that damn red tide is extending into the bay now, so there are some unpleasant areas), and many, many boats are out.

I just got in from a fantastic 4 hour jaunt with 6 adults aboard! The fishing sucked but Menagerie handled like a dream under full canvas.

This afternoon I am going out with my first mate only for a wine and cheese cruise till dark.

Try not to solve all of the worlds problems without me.
I gotta sail.....

jw
....somebodys' gotta do it.

Jim White