[Rhodes22-list] Your Tax Dollars At Work

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Sep 19 16:25:11 EDT 2005

you guys are having too much fun

Herb, you know we will defend your right to make your points, no matter what
but the "you people" tact in your e-mail, for some reason makes some of my
old hairs stand on end.

We, on this side of the fence also come in different hues.  I am deep red
from a blue state and have a white streak;  along with being the most
practiced capitalist on this list.  It is not a matter of "get over it".  No
problem with that - lots of experience.  Had to get over McGovern,
Stevenson, Perot and Gore ( to name just a few).  And it is not a matter of
B bashing - "we people" (forgive me) have a long way to go to match the BC
bashing.  It is simply a matter of the end results.  We have already seen
the change from the budget surplus. So we will see what else.   And then
maybe we will all agree.   I'm flexible - just let's look at the bottom line
at the end of the 8 years.

stan/gbi